Meet Patti Pokorchak, MBA
I am an award-winning marketing and sales executive, with 30+years of experience at IBM, Siemens, and many start-up companies in North America and Europe.
As a serial entrepreneur of 11 businesses since 1992, I have helped start and run a 7-figure 20-employee software company for 10 years before opening a thriving garden centre and hobby farm just outside of Ottawa, Canada.
I was NOT a born salesperson. I was a super shy introverted programmer who stumbled into sales as a way of escaping corporate life. Making six-figures by the time I was 25, I decided that there had to be more to life than climbing the corporate ladder. Wanting to live a life with no regrets, I left Toronto for a year of travel in Europe and returned 9 years later to Ottawa. Finally, after a 30-year detour, I returned to my hometown of Toronto.
I say “If I can be a farmer, then you can be anything you want to be — with some basic sales and marketing skills that is.” I love to make your passion profitable with my proven practical advice.
I am the author of “The Accidental Farmer: Adventures of a Serial Entrepreneur!” tales of my entrepreneurial life with lessons for all.
After selling millions of dollars, Deutsch mark and pounds sterling worth of products and services* to 25+ countries, I finally accepted that I was a pretty amazing sales professional. I now love to sell and has deconstructed my million dollar success strategies to help other entrepreneurs develop their businesses and sell more effectively, with more skill and confidence.
My coaching has helped clients close bigger deals, faster, and for more money by being confident and clear in their value that they provide to others.
* “Products & Services that I have sold
- IBM Mainframe Computers
- PCs & Software
- Training @ $40,000 for a 4 day course
- Plants, Trees & Shrubs
- Blank Books & Advertising
- Lambs & Llamas
- MYSELF (you have to sell yourself first no matter what else you’re selling as people buy from people they know, like and trust).
List of who I’ve sold to and worked with. Like selling IBM product back to IBM with a surcharge.
Contact Patti to book your free 30-minute Business Challenge call to see if you’re a match to work together.
416-951-3842 Patti@SmallBizSalesCoach.ca @SmallBizSalesCO
- CLOSE More Business Fast & Profitably
- Rave Reviews
- Coaching Services
- Intensive Kickstart Program for Fast Results
- August 2018 (1)
- July 2018 (2)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (1)
- September 2017 (2)
- August 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (1)
- October 2015 (1)
- September 2015 (1)
- August 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (2)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (1)
- The REAL Entrepreneur Show™
- Get Your Business BOOMING in the Slow Summer Months!
- People Laugh and Have FUN When I Teach Them How to Sell!
- What is S.A.L.E.S?
- FREE ebook offer for Jessica’s Interview series
- Social Media Sucks for B2B Sales
- Why are Referrals Important for a Service-Based Business?
- Make Sales Respectable!
- How Entrepreneurs Grow by Focusing on Niche Markets
- Advanced Sales & Marketing Strategies Course for FAST Business Growth!
- 4 Ways for Entrepreneurs to Sell More!
- 6 Techniques for Improving Your Sales Productivity
- Can You State Your Value Clearly?
- Get More Referrals, Get More Clients!
- Do You Want a Bully as a Coach?
- Kevin O’Leary is Wrong! It is NOT All About The Money!
- How is Professional Speaking and Selling Similar Yet Different?
- What Do You Need To Know In Order To Have A Happy Sustainable Profitable Business?
- If You Have This, You Have NO Business Being in Business!
- Oktoberfest & Sales Lessons Learned While Waitressing With an MBA
- Ethics and Integrity in Sales
- The One Thing You Cannot Fake…
- Why Won’t Entrepreneurs Learn How to Sell?
- There is NO Secret Sauce!
- You CANNOT hire your way out of a sales crisis!
- The Next Zappos?
- Are You All In?
- Asking for Help is a Sign of Strength, not Weakness!
- Where Do You Do Your Prospecting?
- Close More Sales By Doing This!
- Do NOT Do This in Your Advertising!
- Why You Should Embrace Cold Calling!
- My Sales Secrets Part I (from a most unlikely candidate)
- 4 Common Sales Mistakes Made By Entrepreneurs!
- Make the Cash Register Ring!
- #1 Priority in a Sales Call
- Sales Books for People who DREAD Selling!
- Patti’s Sales Story
- Are You Your Own Best Cheerleader?
- STOP Talking and Start Doing This Instead
- Sales is Just a Conversation
- #1 Sales Issue for Entrepreneurs
Powered by SiteTree