Meet Patti Pokorchak, MBA
I was NOT a born salesperson but am living proof that sales is a learned skill
I was the shyest most introverted geek, starting life as a female tech pioneer who was forced to learn how to sell at IBM. I endured an intensive two-week residential sales course that I barely squeaked through but I made $150,000 in my first year in sales when I was 25. After attending the ultimate IBM 100% sales club achievement awards, I decided that there had to be more to life than climbing the corporate ladder.
So I left IBM, my hometown and all my friends and family for a year of solo travel in Europe, finally returning 9 years later after working at 5 startups in Europe.
As a serial entrepreneur of 11 businesses since 1992, I helped start and run a 7-figure 20-employee software company for 10 years before opening a thriving garden centre and hobby farm. My book “The Accidental Farmer: Adventures of a Serial Entrepreneur!” include stories and life lessons for all.
My clients close bigger deals, faster, and for more money by being confident and clear in the value that they provide to others. I will take you from Sales FEAR to Sales FUN or make you an even better salesperson as we are all in sales ALL the time. If you want to win more clients faster and more naturally at a greater profit with more confidence – then call me at 416-941-3842.
Contact me to see if we’re a match to work together. 416-951-3842 Patti@SmallBizSalesCoach.ca
* “Products & Services that I have sold
- IBM Mainframe Computer Software
- PCs & Software – even selling IBM products back to IBM at a surcharge!
- Training @ $40,000 for a 4-day course, once being 10x more expensive than my competitor
- Plants, Trees & Shrubs
- Blank Books & Advertising
- Lambs & Llamas
- MYSELF (you have to sell yourself first no matter what else you’re selling as people buy from people they know, like and trust).