Disclaimers – When Did That Start To Become A ‘Thing’ in B2B Marketing? dis·claim·er noun 1. a statement that denies something, especially responsibility. In my decades of selling and marketing to corporates and government organizations, I do not remember seeing disclaimers on websites unless it was for diet ads or some other scam. When I see something like this on a B2B website: Client Examples on our website are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, DO......
Do you need to:
- Identify your ideal target market?
- Improve your marketing offers?
- Be more confident in approaching and winning new clients?
- Do more effective marketing?
- Ask for what you’re worth?