Do you want to grow your business FAST & profitably?
You’ve found the right coach if you want results like this:
“In one short week, Patti helped me be clear on how we benefit clients and we closed 3 new sales. My sales funnel is filling and I no longer feel overwhelmed.” Sharon Gilmour-Glover, Chief Implementation Officer, Light-Core Inc
With over 30 years of business experience–from small startups to billion dollar multinationals, Patti Pokorchak is a proven business pro. She has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs to develop their businesses by giving them the tools and guidance they needed to sell confidently and productively.
If you’re a small business owner struggling to develop your passion into profit, see how she can help you attain your goals through her unique and immersive coaching programs tailored to your specific business needs. Patti ensures that you become THE best version of yourself that you can be and that will be reflected in your amazing and fast results!
Patti is a proud member and past Board member of
CAPS – Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
Latest from Patti’s Blog
Are you a talented entrepreneur who offers a valuable service BUT cannot articulate that in a way that makes it easy for people to buy from you? Then read on.
Are you selling the invisible, a service that cannot be easily demonstrated like you could with a physical product? Then you really need to know how to sell it. Selling a service is the hardest thing to sell because you cannot show or touch it.read more
Knowing how to sell and market are essential skills for every entrepreneur – NO exceptions!
I consider myself lucky in that I studied the ‘job almost guaranteed’ business degree with an MBA in Marketing and fell into Sales at my first professional position. Now I belong to CAPS – the Canadian Professional Speakers Association – the association of choice for experts who speak.read more
After consulting and coaching small businesses for over 20 years, I’ve determined that these are the 4 essential questions to be answered in order to have a sustainable business that fuels your heart, soul AND bank account!
What do you LOVE to do?
WHO do you love to do it with?
What do you want to CHARGE them?
What is their ROI?
Sales can be quite simple and straightforward once you get the hang of it and get some practice in selling using a smart sales system. Here are the four key ways to make sales simple:read more
What is this that you have?
Hint: it’s a four letter word, starting with ‘F’?read more
The importance of asking a simple question! Close more business by asking better questions.read more
Get "7 Sales Secrets" e-book for FREE
- Can You State Your Value Clearly? August 23, 2016
- How is Professional Speaking and Selling Similar Yet Different? April 13, 2016
- What Do You Need To Know In Order To Have A Happy Sustainable Profitable Business? March 14, 2016
- 4 Ways for Entrepreneurs to Sell More! November 2, 2015
- If You Have This, You Have NO Business Being in Business! October 21, 2015
- Oktoberfest & Sales Lessons Learned While Waitressing With an MBA September 21, 2015
- Do You Want a Bully as a Coach? September 1, 2015
- Ethics and Integrity in Sales August 24, 2015
- The One Thing You Cannot Fake… July 26, 2015
- Why Won’t Entrepreneurs Learn How to Sell? July 1, 2015
- There is NO Secret Sauce! June 4, 2015
- You CANNOT hire your way out of a sales crisis! May 5, 2015
- The Next Zappos? April 26, 2015
- Are You All In? March 9, 2015
- Asking for Help is a Sign of Strength, not Weakness! February 18, 2015